On submission of the initial registration request, the following
documents (in the English language) are required to be uploaded into the registration
application in order to complete the registration process:
- 1. Signed Qatar Airways e-User Agreement. (Original to be delivered via courier
to Qatar Airways at the address detailed in Clause 6 of the e-User Agreement).
- 2. Company Profile.
- 3. Commercial Registration, Certificate of Incorporation, or other formation document
from the appropriate country evidencing registration.
- 4. Ownership details.
- 5. Computer Card. Applicable for Qatari suppliers only.
- 6. Copy of Board Resolution or Power of Attorney indicating authorised signatures.
- 7. Withholding Tax Card, if applicable.
- 8. Evidence of corporate tax registration. Mandatory for all suppliers.
- 9. Bank account confirmation letter or bank statement.
- 10.Third party Certifications such as: ISO, ASME, API or others as applicable.